Nominating Committee Chair this year is Ed Logan and Vice-Chair is Rosanne Trujillo.
You may nominate another member or yourself. However, to be a nominee, they or you must meet the following:
- Be a National Member AND an Arizona Chapter Member in “good standing” by having paid both National and Arizona Annual Dues.
- Consent to running for office.
- Provide their National Member ID number (unless you are a current Board Member).
- Provide a resume that can be verified (unless you are a current Board Member).
- Provide a short statement why you feel you are qualified and prepared to take on this obligation that can be shared with membership (unless you are a current Board Member).
A Nomination and supporting information needs to be sent by email to: Nominations@afioaz.org ; Copying Ed Logan – email@example.com ; AND Rosannetrujillo@centurylink.net prior to November 15, 2021.
Once all the nominations verified, as a member in “good standing”, you will receive a link to the AFIO AZ SurveyMonkey voting sheet for you to vote, starting November 17, 2021 and closing Nov 30, 2021.
Any questions please see email Ed.